The PAFT programme enables Pacific families with young children to access FREE, practical support and guidance. This support lasts from before birth until the child turns three. PAFT parent educators make personal visits and can individualise the programme for each family and child.
We deliver our PAFT programme in the Auckland City region.
The aim of the PAFT programme is to help parents to participate more effectively in their children's early development and learning. PAFT can help families to:
- understand how their child grows and develops
- encourage their child’s growth and development
- ensure their child’s safety and well being
- gain confidence in their parenting skills
- get the support and professional assistance they may need for their child’s health