How to enrol at PEC
How do you enrol with us?
Here are some common questions students have asked concerning our enrolment process...
1) How do I enrol into a PEC language and culture class?
The Pasifika Education Centre only accepts enrolments that are submitted using our PEC enrolment form. Our forms are available to download on our website www.pec.ac.nz or from our office: Building 7, 17 Lambie Drive, Manukau City.
To complete the enrolment process, you will need to be:
1. 16 years and over
2. A New Zealand citizen or resident
3. Attach evidence of NZ residence (either your birth certificate or passport)
2) What does it mean on the enrolment form by ‘Enrolment Period’?
The ‘Enrolment Period’ means the time given for all students to enrol into the available spaces within a class. If an enrolment form is received outside the dates of the enrolment period, then PEC may not accept the enrolment.
3) I studied at the Pasifika Education Centre in the past; do I still have to provide ID?
Yes. We have kept our class costs down so this requirement is one of the few things we want from all our students.
4) I have filled out a ‘Register Your Interest Submission’ on the website. Have I enrolled into a class?
No. This submission just lets us know that you are interested in knowing about our services at the Pasifika Education Centre. The Pasifika Education Centre only accepts enrolments that are submitted using our PEC enrolment form.
5) Do you have any classes in West Auckland?
Yes. For 2015 our West Auckland site is Kelston Boys High School, Archibald Road Kelston. Details concerning venues, dates and class times are available on our website.
6) This year, I have enrolled in one PEC class – I want to enrol in another PEC class. How do I enrol?
You will need to complete a PEC ‘Re-enrolment Form’ and submit this form during our enrolment period.
7) How much is to enrol and what do I bring to class?
For 2015, the costs of enrolling into our classes are free. Class resources may incur a cost.
We expect all students to bring along a pen and something to write on.
8) Does PEC offer on-on-one tutoring?
Yes, PEC has a range of other services. We also offer one-on-one private tutoring. This service has a fee. For more information about one-on-one tutoring, please contact our LotoPasifika Team Manager – Caroline Harris at email@example.com or (09) 260-4042.
For more student enrolment questions:
If you have any other questions please feel free to call us on (09) 260-4042 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.